Migraine Treatment in Rajajinagar
A migraine is a headache which causes severe pain or a pulsing sensation, usually on one side of the head & we have the best doctor for migraine treatment. The migraine attack is mostly accompanied by nausea, vomiting, and extreme sensitivity to light and sound. Migraine attacks can last for hours or more, and the pain can be so severe that it disrupts your daily activities.
We have the best doctor in Rajajinagar for Migraine Treatment in Rajajinagar. Visit us today.
- severe headache
- Headache with fever, stiff neck, double vision, weakness in any part of the body
- A chronic headache that is worse after coughing, exertion, or a sudden movement
- Nausea and vomiting
- Vision loss
- Family history: If you have a family member with migraines, then you have more chances of having them too.
- Age: Migraines can start at any age, though in many it occurs during adolescence. It tends to peak during the 30s.
- Sex: Women are more likely than men to have migraines.
- Hormonal changes: For women who have migraines, headaches might begin just before or shortly after onset of menstruation. They might also change during pregnancy or menopause. Migraines generally improve after menopause.